Postal (ZIP) Code: 95206Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for day cab truck drivers from Stockton, California. If you are looking for a long term career, this job might be just perfect for you. Join us and make better use of your time with our technology.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($1,343-$1,917 weekly)
- 1300 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home daily
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 40 miles of Stockton, California
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
This is a day cab position hauling a 53’ or 48’ flatbed. Lanes will start in Stockton CA and deliveries in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and surrounding areas of Stockton. The driver will also be required to run out of state to Reno and layover, the hotel will be provided. Drivers will be required to strap down the load- tarping will be done by the customer. The schedule is Monday through Friday with start times between 0300-0500 working 12-14 hours per day. Drivers will be required to run with a mentor for 5 days. They will be paid the mileage they run with the mentor for each day, based on their experience. The driver will need a personal vehicle to commute to the yard. All trucks are automatic.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.