Postal (ZIP) Code: 97229Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for day cab truck drivers from Portland, Oregon. If you are looking for a long term career, this job might be just perfect for you. Join us and make better use of your time with our technology.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($1,282 – $1,438 weekly)
- 1-week vacation after first year
- Home daily
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 30 miles of Portland, Oregon
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
All tractors will leave and return here daily. All drivers must have their own transportation to commute to and from the yard daily. Drivers work 5 days a week by schedule but can work an optional 6th day for extra pay. All tractors on this fleet are day cabs with manual transmission and Drivers must be legally licensed to operate.
A typical work shift will have multiple dispatches with a mix of live load and drop and hook freight. Expect to work 10-12 hours per day with the average dispatch being an 80-mile radius from the rail ramp. Occasional customer or mechanical delays may require overnight stays.
Currently recruiting for a variable shift schedule (day shift) with scheduled days off being Sat/Sun, shift could have a start times anywhere from 0400 to 0900 based on customer needs in the market.
This market offers an hourly pay package and with rates based upon drivers CDL experience in years. A 5 day work week, with a 6th day generally available for those wanting to work. Any extra work must legally fit within the HOS regulations.
–Advancement opportunities – We understand how important it is to you to find a balance between time spent with your family and earning a living alongside honest, hardworking people. We are committed to running Safe and Legal operations while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
We invite you to become a respected member of our Trucking Family.