Postal (ZIP) Code: 37217Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing dedicated truck drivers from Nashville, Tennessee. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Competitive pay rates ($1,235-$1,350 weekly)
- 1250 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- 1 day per week home time
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 50 miles of Nashville, Tennessee
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Lane originates in Scottsville, KY delivering to stores in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, and West Virginia. Home time is a 34 reset weekly for drivers living in these areas: Within 80 miles of Scottsville KY, within 20 miles of Hazard KY, within 20 miles of Louisville KY, within 15 miles of Paducah KY, within 20 miles of Evansville IN, within 15 miles of French Lick IN, within 15 miles of Crossville TN and within 50 miles of Nashville TN. KY Domiciled drivers not living within the areas above will be home every two weeks for 2 days. Average loads per driver are 5.5 per week with 16.8 stops. Average MPU 1250. Top 10% of pay statistic will most likely be the fleet mentors who are paid to mentor new drivers on the fleet. Drivers are responsible to unload each trailer using a lift gate. Trailers are loaded on roller carts with loose boxes stacked on top. Driver must remove the loose boxes on top and place them in U-boats (smaller carts) before removing the roll carts off the trailer. Some of the roll carts can weight 800 to 1200 pounds. This is a physically active job, drivers must be aware of this before joining fleet. Drivers will be hauling dry van trailers.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Dedicated Truck Drivers job might be just for you.
We invite you to become a respected member of our Trucking Family.