Postal (ZIP) Code: 60629Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated – regional route from Chicago, Illinois that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Competitive pay rates ($1,291-$1,450 weekly)
- 1340 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home time is a 34 hour reset weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 50 miles of Chicago, Illinois
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Lane originates in Westville, IN delivering to stores in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois.We deliver into urban areas such as Chicago and Detroit. As Dollar Generals Perishable network grows, the service area may change. Average loads per driver is 2.7 per week. Drivers should average 29 stops per week. Average miles per week 1340. Drivers are responsible to unload each trailer using a lift gate. Product is loaded on roller carts. (this is considered a hand unload account but not by piece) This is a physically active job, drivers must be aware of this before joining fleet. Drivers will back 28+ times per week. Some of store locations are very challenging to back into. Drivers will be required pass a backing evaluation to be on their fleet.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?