Postal (ZIP) Code: 85122Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route from Casa Grande, Arizona. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share successes and overcome challenges together.
As dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($1,500weekly)
- 1-week vacation after first year
- 5000miles per week
- Home weekly
- No Touch Freight
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 50 miles of Casa Grand, Arizona
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
All loads generally begin and end in Casa Grande AZ. Teams will average between 1000-1200 miles per day with 24-30 stops per week. Loads will include Las Vegas, Northern Arizona, El Paso TX, Deming, Gallup, and Silver City New Mexico. No touch freight, loads consist of multi-stop live unload. Home time will be a 34 hour reset weekly with the possibility of getting home 2-3 times a week for a 10 hour break. Start times will vary depending on the dock-out times provided by the customer, there are no specific shifts, this is a 24/7 operation. This account is fast past and time commitments are essential for the customer. All trucks are equipped with automatic transmission. Drivers will be required to go with a mentor for 3 – 5 days. Trucks cannot be taken home, all trucks need to be parked and the DC. Drivers must have reliable transportation.
-Advancement opportunities – We provide all the health insurance eligibility, trucks with newer equipment, sick time, and overtime. We promote within and have created a great working environment. The route is regional so you can be home weekly. Must be polite and professional, customer satisfaction is a must. If you want to be backed up by a company that cares about your well-being this position of Dedicated Truck Driver might be perfect for you.
We invite you to become a respected member of our Trucking Family.