Postal (ZIP) Code: 93243Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated – regional route from Lebec, California that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Competitive pay rates ($1,458-$1,777 weekly)
- 1550 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home time is a 34 hour reset weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 100 miles of Lebec, California
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Lanes originate in Lebec, CA with store deliveries in these areas; Bakersfield CA, Stockton CA, Sacramento CA, Los Angeles CA, Phoenix AZ, Reno NV, Salt Lake City, UT. Most points along I-5 from Lebec, CA to Medford, OR. Freight will be on rollers brought down by a lift gate then pushed into stores or palletized and unloaded with a pallet jack. There will be some boxes that will need to be added to the rollers or carried in on pallet jacks. Average miles per week 1550. Home time is a 34 hour reset weekly. The shift is Mon PM through Saturday. Drivers will get home Saturday late day or night and Sunday off. Leaving out Monday, normally PM. Drivers applying for this fleet must show stable work history.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?