Postal (ZIP) Code: 84118Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($1,548-$1,891 weekly)
- 4700 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home weekly for a 34 hour DOT required reset
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Dedicated Account located in Ogden, UT looking for CDL A Drivers to run a team. Home weekly for a 34 hour DOT required reset. Drivers for this account will run round trip routes picking up preloaded 53′ dry vans in Ogden, UT, and deliver to the following drop trailer locations; Columbia City IN, Memphis TN, and Laredo TX with return loads to Ogden, UT. All routes are consistent weekly schedules. No touch freight. Drivers must live within 50 miles of Ogden, UT or within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT. Company provided Tandem-Axle Sleeper trucks with automatic transmissions pulling 53′ dry van trailers.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Dedicated Truck Drivers job might be just for you.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?