Postal (ZIP) Code: 22942Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing dedicated truck drivers from Gordonsville, Virginia. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($944-$1,159 weekly)
- 1882 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 75 miles of Gordonsville, Virginia
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers for a Dedicated Account – with delivery locations along the I-95 corridor from Maine to Florida. As a Dedicated fleet driver, we offer consistent miles and predictable home time with 7 days out and planned home for a reset. ALL NO TOUCH FREIGHT. All trucks equipped with automatic transmission, pulling dry vans trailers. Account operations centrally located in Fayetteville, NC. We offer Weekly Pay and Top Benefits for you and your family, 401K match, Paid Time off & Bonus Incentives along with Extra earning potential for Driver Trainers.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Deciated Truck Drivers job might be just for you.