Postal (ZIP) Code: 22630Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing dedicated truck drivers from Front Royal, Virginia. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($1,086 – $1,393 weekly)
- 1-week vacation after first year
- 2119 miles per week
- Home weekly
- No touch freight
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 30 miles of Front Royal, Virginia
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Lanes begin and end in Front Royal VA delivering to distribution centers throughout the North East, OH, IN, VA and NC. No touch freight, drop and hook, live load/unload. Drivers will be required to go with a mentor as needed for a minimum of 5 days. Drivers on this fleet are home on the weekends. Must have your own transportation to and from the truck, cannot take the truck home. THE TRUCK AND TRAILER MUST BE RETURNED TO THE FRONT ROYAL YARD.
All trucks on this fleet are automatic transmissions.
Drivers will also be required to get their Hazmat once they join this fleet. We will pay for the cost of the Hazmat endorsement.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Dedicated Truck Drivers job might be just for you.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?