Postal (ZIP) Code: 48911Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing dedicated truck drivers from Lansing, Michigan. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($966-$1,233 weekly)
- 1546 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home daily
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 50 miles of Lansing, Michigan
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
This is local position drivers are home daily. This is a closed loop local fleet hauling corrugated paper sheets. Pre-loaded dry vans, drivers will run within a 250 miles radius of Albion MI. Delivery areas include Michigan, Northern Indiana, Ontario Canada, and occasionally the Chicago area.
Not touch freight, drop and hook or live unload. Drivers will be required to obtain a passport or enhanced CDL. You need not need this to join the fleet but must apply once on this fleet.
Drivers will receive $60.00 for Canada deliveries.
All trucks are automatic transmission. Also, experience with hauling 53′ trailers.
Shifts are Monday-Friday there can be the occasional Saturday work. Drivers can start as early as 1am and work up to 14 hours. Average miles can be 1000-2000 per week depending on customer needs. Drivers must have reliable transportation to and from work. Drivers will be hauling dry van trailers.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.