Postal (ZIP) Code: 19124Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our dedicated truck drivers are the face of the company. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($1,250 weekly)
- 1-week vacation after first year
- 1900 miles per week
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 50 miles of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Drivers will pull Containers on Chassis from Terminals in the Philadelphia, PA area and deliver them to Ohio, Western New York, West Virginia and Central/Western Pennsylvania. This is “no touch / drop and hook” deliveries. Home time will be a 34 hour reset on the weekend and possibly some times during the week. In order to maximize a drivers miles, a driver needs to be at the port at 0600 on Mondays with nearly a fresh set of hours. Drivers that manage their hours can expect roughly 2100 miles per week, plus stop pay. Initially, Drivers must have a place to park their truck at their home. However, we are currently working to secure parking and office space near the port.
We can understand the driver’s needs by recognizing that life isn’t only the lines on the highway, it’s your home. We want our drivers to have the best time in both worlds. To have time at home with their families while still earning on the road. We do that by using dedicated lanes, assigned equipment, backloads, and direct customers.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.