Postal (ZIP) Code: 31419Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated – regional route from Savannah, Georgia that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($960 – $1,145 weekly)
- 1-week vacation after first year
- 2200 miles per week
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 30 miles of Savannah, Georgia
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Drivers haul freight from Savannah GA and deliver to stores located in GA, NC, TN, AL, and KY. Drivers will also have vendor pickups in those locations. No touch freight, drop and hook at pick up and live unload at stores. Average miles per week 2000- 2500. Drivers will work 5 days a week, no specific schedule or start times. Home time will be a 34-hour reset on weekend. Drivers will need to have their own transportation to commute to the yard daily. Drivers will be required to go with a mentor for 5 days. All trucks need to be parked at the location below. All trucks are automatic
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.