Postal (ZIP) Code: 98390Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route from Sumner, WA that have a passion for being on the road, and that understands that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there. Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($1,200 weekly)
- Newer automatics trucks
- 2000 miles per week
- $15 per extra stop
- No touch freight
- Short haul pay: 66-99 miles is $25 plus miles, 1-65 is mileage plus hourly
- Drivers are able to do resets at home. Most drivers home weekly as well as opportunities to take 10 off at home, depending on where the person lives. Slip seat opportunities are home daily.
- No experience required, we have mentors on fleet to train
- Consistent year round volumes so never a “slow” time, all loads fall into sliding pay scale so more $ per mile on average, $0.02 per mile pay premium vs linehaul, same customer base, all support for the fleet is in Sumner
- Slip seat available
- Need to be teams
- Must live within 450 miles of 98390 Sumner, WA
- Usually, one-stop, never more than two
- Night driving required
- Weekend work
- Specialized equipment: 4axle dry van
- Winter driving conditions can be challenging
Outbound Costco from Sumner, as far south as Medford, OR and as far east as Lewiston/Coeur D Alene, ID. Several Portland area locations as well as eastern Washington. Backhauls to return to Sumner.
-Advancement opportunities – Our drivers earn top industry pay. Enjoy better home time, newer equipment, consistent miles, and the respect you deserve. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles. You don’t have to pick what earns you more – you will ALWAYS get it. Be ready to get paid what you really deserve.
-Training – You will receive training on the job to prepare you for your role, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!