Postal (ZIP) Code: 62294Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($1,300 weekly)
- 1425 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- 34 Hour Reset Weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 75 miles of Troy, Illinois
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Dedicated account based out of Berkeley, MO looking for CDL A drivers. Home weekly for a 34 hour reset. We deliver to MO, IL, IA, KY, TN, IN, CO, KS, AR. This fleet is driver unload utilizing lift gates. Drivers must live within 100 miles of Saint Louis. Sleeper trucks with automatic transmissions pulling 53′ refrigerated trailers. All new, experienced hires, will be required to go out with a Mentor driver for a minimum of 5 days. Office staff on site.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
-Training – You will receive training on the job to prepare you for your role, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!