Postal (ZIP) Code: 30315Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:
- Above average pay ($1,178-$1,629 weekly)
- 1428 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 60 miles of Atlanta, Georgia
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Lane originates in Atlanta, GA delivering to stores in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, North Carolina. As a company network grows, the service area may change. The average load per driver is 2.5 per week. Drivers should average 28 stops per week. Average miles per week 1428. Drivers are responsible to unload each trailer using a lift gate. The product is loaded on roller carts. (this is considered a hand unload account but not by piece) This is a physically active job, drivers must be aware of this before joining the fleet. Drivers will back 28+ times per week. Some store locations are very challenging to back into. Drivers will be required to pass a backing evaluation to be on their fleet. Home time is a 34 reset weekly. Drivers applying for this fleet must show stable work history. Steel Toed Boots required on the fleet.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Dedicated Truck Drivers job might be just for you.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?