Postal (ZIP) Code: 29108Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
Take a look at what you will get from the position of a lifetime:
- $1,025 average earnings per week
- 2400 – 2600 miles per week
- Strong Freight that is consistent and study
- $15 stop pay
- Lumper services – no drivers unloads
- Short haul pay
- Home time: 14 – 21 days out
- The average length of hauls is 500 miles, easier to plan your home time, and can accommodate home requests quickly, the ability to drop by the house if you live en route
- Familiarity with customers and routes
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, paid time off
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 150 miles of Newberry, South Carolina
- Day and night shift
- Weekend work
- Specialized equipment: Reefer
- 6 months experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug test
- Pass a criminal background check
Constant movement between plants. IL, OH, PA, GA, TX, MO.
We can understand the driver’s needs by recognizing that life isn’t only the lines on the highway, it’s your home. We want our drivers to have the best time in both worlds. To have time at home with their families while still earning on the road. We do that by using dedicated lanes, assigned equipment, backloads, and direct customers.
We work through safety, training, and education to create a driver that is revolutionary in our industry. The drivers work together with dispatchers to give the best service for customers.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?