Postal (ZIP) Code: 32025Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for team truck drivers for a dedicated route from Lake City, Florida that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Above average pay ($1,041-$1,203 weekly)
- 3800 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 100 miles of Lake City, Florida
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Dedicated lanes, no-touch freight, and preloaded at the shipper. Loads start and final in Lake City, FL and allow drivers to get at least 34 hours at home each week. We are looking for team drivers that live within 75 miles of Lake City, FL – Davenport, FL – or Fayetteville, NC to deliver up and down I-95 in FL, SC, NC, and VA with an occasional delivery in TN or GA.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.