Postal (ZIP) Code: 60629Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
As a dedicated truck driver in our company you can expect:.
- Above average pay ($1,162-$1,437 weekly)
- 4200 miles per week
- 1 week vacation after first year
- Home weekly
- Newer automatic trucks
- No touch freight
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is important in protecting you and your family from the financial risks of unexpected illness and injury. A little prevention usually goes a long way – especially in health care. Routine exams and regular preventive care provide an inexpensive review of your health. Small problems can potentially develop into large expenses. By identifying the problems early, often they can be treated at little cost. Comprehensive healthcare also provides peace of mind. In case of an illness or injury, you and your family are covered with an excellent medical plan
- Dental benefits plan
- Voluntary vision benefits
- 5% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Must live within 75 miles of Chicago, Illinois
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug test
- Clean driving record
Dedicated Account located in Fontana, CA looking for CDL A Drivers to run team. Home weekly for a 34 hour DOT required reset. Drivers for this account will run expedited full truck load dry freight with round trip routes picking up preloaded 53′ trailers in Fontana, CA or Los Angeles, CA, and deliver into drop trailer customer terminals in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast with return routes going back to CA. All routes are consistent weekly schedules with some flex teams running to different terminals weekly. There are limited routes with domicile availability in Pittsburgh PA, Harrisburg PA, Chicago IL and Greenwood IN. Customer does reserve the right to occasionally change delivery or pick up location. No touch dry freight. Drivers domiciled in Southern, CA must have personal transportation to and from the Colton CA terminal. All other domiciles in PA, IL, IN must be within 75 miles of customer terminal. Company provided Tandem-Axle Sleeper trucks with automatic transmission pulling 53′ dry van or refrigerated trailers
We can understand the driver’s needs by recognizing that life isn’t only the lines on the highway, it’s your home. We want our drivers to have the best time in both worlds. To have time at home with their families while still earning on the road. We do that by using dedicated lanes, assigned equipment, backloads, and direct customers.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.