Postal (ZIP) Code: 37380Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for a dependable and competent professional truck driver for local runs from South Pittsburg, Tennessee. If you want to be backed by a company that appreciates your contributions and cares about you and your family, take a look at what this job opening offers you.
- $0.50 cpm (avg 2,000 mpw)
- $34 per load ($15 for pick up and $19 for drop off)
- $1,250 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 6-weeks (includes training) contingent upon the driver working a full work week
- Average weekly gross: $1,538
- Average annual gross: $80,000
- Schedule: Thursday-Tuesday – DRIVERS WILL NOT BE OFF ON WEEKENDS
- Start Time: (1800 – 0100) – start time cannot be selected.
- Shift: 12 – 14 hours
- Driver will have the same general start time and days each week due to schedule leveling.
- Average 2 – 3 nights home a week in addition to reset – home time will vary based on freight volumes.
- Work week rotates from 6 days one week and 4 days the next week.
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week).
- Off Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day!
- Delivering preloaded trailers from customer distribution centers to UPS, FedEx, and other Amazon distribution centers.
- No Touch Freight! – 90% Drop & Hook / 10% Live Load/Unload.
- On-time pickup, transit, and delivery is monitored as on-time service is critical for the customer.
- This account DOES NOT allow passengers
- Required to haul loads for Intermodal and other Dedicated accounts when freight volumes are low
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 20 miles of 37380 South Pittsburg, Tennessee
- Freightliner or International Sleeper
- Truck will be assigned – slip seating possible during training.
- Truck may be taken home for time off.
This local dedicated job operates within the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and Florida.
Local account means that you will be always near home, and most nights, you will be spending with your family. Get the respect you deserve, all the health insurance, sick time, and overtime.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.