Postal (ZIP) Code: 60440Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for a dependable and competent professional truck driver for local runs from Bolingbrook, Illinois. If you want to be backed by a company that appreciates your contributions and cares about you and your family, take a look at what this job opening offers you.
- $0.54 cpm (avg 2,500 mpw) – will receive a $0.01 cpm increase each year up to $0.56 cpm
- $25 per stop (avg 8 – 9 stops per week)
- $50 Weekend load pay – paid each time a load is taken on Friday or Saturday night
- $7.50 per 15 minutes of detention paid out after 2 hours
- $200 per day of training (5 days)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,675
- Average Yearly Gross: $89,600
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $100,000
- $10,000 limited time sign-on bonus! Paid in full within the first 6 months with the account!
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: (Friday – Tuesday)
- Start Time: 2200
- Shift: 10 – 12 hours
- Home 1 – 2 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Delivering grocery items in a refrigerated trailer to store locations within a 600-mile radius
- Average 3 loads per week
- No Loading: Outbound loads will be preloaded / Backhauls will be live load (avg 1 hour)
- Unloading: Drivers will unload freight into stores using an electric pallet jack
- Receiving personnel will provide direction to freight drop off location inside the store
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 40 miles of 60440 Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Assigned trucks
- Truck must remain at the account during time off
- Passengers are not permitted
With this semi-local dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky.
Local account means that you will be always near home, and most nights, you will be spending with your family. Get the respect you deserve, all the health insurance, sick time, and overtime.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.