Postal (ZIP) Code: 60436Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are local truck drivers from Joliet, Illinois. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- .56 cpm (avg 1300 miles/wk) – increase 1 cpm yearly to .60 cpm and then a 1 cpm increase on 6 year anniversary (.61 cpm)
- $4.35/stop in 15 minute increments (avg 16 stop increments daily) – increase .25 cents yearly to $5.35
- $100 weekly attendance bonus (Must work all 5 days to receive)
- Shorthaul pay for OB & Vendor backhauls under 80 miles from DC
- $20 added for short local loads (<20 miles from DC) – includes runs to Chicago.
- $15 added for loads 20-50 miles from DC
- $10 added for loads 50-80 miles from DC
- $1300 weekly avg
- Yearly Average $67,500 – top earners make $80,000
Time off / Shift:
- Start time between 0500-0700 Monday through Friday.
- Avg 12-14 hour days.
- Make local deliveries to Chicagoland area as well as Southern WI, Eastern IA, Indianapolis, and Western MI
- Loads can be both drop/hook or live load/unload.
- Making single and multi-stop deliveries from the facility in Elwood to THD store in and around the Chicago area
- No touch freight
- Slip seat tractor.
- Will be expected to work most holidays (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Truck needs to stay at the account during time off.
- Riders not permitted.
- E logs
- Management is on-site at the account
- No Automatics for local drivers- Driver must have recent experience driving a manual
- Day cab ratio currently 60% manual and 40% automatic
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving & Christmas – Drivers will work New Year’s Day
- **Hazmat required within 90 days of hire. Account will reimburse cost once driver has had their hazmat and been on the account for 90 days.
- Account would prefer drivers not live in Chicago, or Cicero IL, due to traffic and commute times.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 30 miles of Joliet, Illinois
With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within the Chicagoland area, as well as southern Wisconsin, eastern Iowa, western Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Account has very low turnover.
Local account means that you will be always near home, and most nights, you will be spending with your family. Get the respect you deserve, all the health insurance, sick time, and overtime.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.