Postal (ZIP) Code: 60431Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for a dependable and competent professional truck driver for local runs from Joliet, Illinois. If you want to be backed by a company that appreciates your contributions and cares about you and your family, take a look at what this job opening offers you.
- .54 cpm (avg 2300 miles/wk) – increase 1 cpm yearly up to .56 cpm.
- $25 stop pay (7 – 8 stops per week on average)
- Training: 1 week paid $200 per day
- $1,540 weekly avg.
- $80,000 yearly avg – Top earners make $95,000 yearly
Time off / Shift:
- Drivers will be out on the road for 5 days. Sunday-Thursday (sometimes returning on Friday) and will be home for 2 days (34-hour reset).
- Drivers will leave out Sunday between 0900 – 1300
- Driver will typically be home at least 2 nights during the week dependent on freight mix, in addition to the 34 hour reset.
- Days on/off describe a normal workweek, but not guaranteed.
- The driver will work 12-14 hour days
- Start times vary throughout the week. Will have to be flexible and do some late starts and overnight driving when needed.
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Drivers will be delivering pet products to various store locations throughout the Midwest.
- Drivers will pick up backhaul from various locations.
- In addition to regional loads, drivers must be willing to do local and Intermodal loads as needed.
- Trailers are preloaded
- Driver unloads freight using 70% manual pallet jack and 30% electric pallet jack. Some pallets weigh 3500 lbs.
- All store deliveries are driver unload and will require the driver to use both dry van or lift gate trailers, along with manual or electric pallet jacks.
- Backhauls are not driver unload.
- Cannot take the truck home
- No pets
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 65 miles of 60431 Joliet, Illinois
With this semi local job, drivers will operate in the following states Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky, South Dakota and North Dakota.
Local account means that you will be always near home, and most nights, you will be spending with your family. Get the respect you deserve, all the health insurance, sick time, and overtime.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.