Postal (ZIP) Code: 17111Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a local route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
- .47 CPM — standard shift
- .54 CPM — weekend differential
- 1 CPM increase every year until they top out at .52 CPM for standard shift and .59 CPM for weekend wrap
- $48 drop/hook
- $80 “LIVE” load/unload with the customer.
- $20 rail detention pay – If detained at the customer after 2 1/2 hours it goes from $20 to $28 per hour
- $30 per hazmat load.
- Pay based on Hub miles.
- $1500 weekly avg.
- $78,000 standard shift, $82,000 weekend differential
- Top Drivers make $90,000+
- Training will last about 3 days and is payable at $20 per hour to train at the rail yard after orientation.
- Start between 2000 -2300 daily.
- Days worked are determined by the manger and driver when discussing work days available, but will be one of the following:
- Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday for standard shifts
- Thursday – Monday or Friday – Tuesday for weekend wraparound shifts
- Must be flexible to run any listed shift.
- DRIVES SHOULD EXPECT TO RUN THEIR ORIGINAL SHIFT FOR APPROXIMATLEY 6 MONTHS AND THEN CAN BE MOVED INTO A MORE DESIRABLE SHFT AS OPENINGS OCCUR.
- Home daily, and driver will be home for a minimum 34-hour reset and possibly upwards of 48 hours.
- As better, more desired shifts come available we will offer those based on tenure/seniority
- Must be a non smoker
- Drivers will pull Intermodal freight into and out of the 2 rail yards in Harrisburg PA.
- No NYC
- Priority loading & unloading at Norfolk Southern railyards.
- 2 to 5 loads per day.
- Hazmat is Not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire.
- We will now reimburse the Threat Assessment & Finger Print expenses for obtaining the HAZMAT endorsement. We will reimburse the $60.00 HAZMAT requirement (specific) expenses moving forward. To be reimbursed, we will need a receipt for each section paid; final reimbursement will be made once the endorsement is on their physical CDL. All reimbursements are non-taxed. $35.75 Threat Assessment + $24.25 Fingerprinting = $60.00 all in
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 17111 Harrisburg, PA
This local intermodal driving job operates within 250 miles of Harrisburg, PA.
- Drivers will leave tractor at the yard for time off – The tractor will be left @ the terminal: 2367 Sycamore St., Harrisburg PA 17111 for time off.
- Drivers will slip seat
- WE HAVE BOTH MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC TRUCKS AVAILABLE. WE ASK THAT ALL APPLICANTS BE ABLE TO DRIVE EITHER UNLESS THEY HAVE AN AUTO RESTRICTION.
PTO and Holiday Pay:
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year – 5 years, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)
- 6 – 13 years, drivers get 27 paid days off (21 PTO days 6 holidays)
- 14 – 18 years, drivers get 30 days (24 PTO days 6 holidays)
- 19+ years, drivers get 32 days (26 PTO days 6 holidays)
* Market leading pay & benefits package, medical coverage after 30 days
* Employee friendly time off policy including 6 paid holidays
* Lots of shift opportunities to fit your work/life balance
* “Sleep in your own bed” = home every day/night
* Plenty of work available to meet your personal financial goals, year round
* Experienced on-site management to help in every way
* Full service maintenance on-site to minimize downtime
* Average age of trucks is 2 years
* Leading technology to make your day easier & safer
*Ramp located right down the street from the mall, several hotels and lots of small, local businesses
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?