Postal (ZIP) Code: 53177Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing local truck drivers from Sturtevant, Wisconsin. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- New drivers start @.47CPM regardless of experience and will earn a .005 CPM increase every year after they are hired up to .505 CPM – All Hub miles paid equal loaded/empty
- $60 for live load by customer (approximately 30% live load)
- $35 for drop & hook at CUSTOMER regardless of pickup or delivery – (Approximately 70% drop & hook)
- $25 extra per Hazmat load
- $30 extra per Refrigerated load
- They will get $15 for any empty move and $25 – $60 for a crosstown drop depending on the ramp distance.
- $15 per hour of rail delay (after 1 hour wait).
- $15 for detention pay (after 1.5 hour wait).
- $22 for training as needed.
- $1350 weekly avg.
- $70,000 yearly avg for drivers working 50 hours a week. Drivers have the POTENTIAL to earn $78k + W2.
- Ramp Specific Training After Orientation: Training will last at least 5 full days for new hires. Training Pay is $150 per day
Time off / shifts:
- Tuesday – Saturday (Off days are Sunday and Monday)
- Start times: 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1800 – the driver can choose from the options listed, day 1 of onboarding at acct.
- Hazmat is not required at hiring, must obtain the endorsement within 90 days. Cost of Hazmat will be reimbursed when on their license.
- Drivers will leave tractor at the yard during time off.
- Drivers will slip seat on this position.
- Must live within 50 miles of 53177 Sturtevant, Wisconsin
PTO & Holiday Pay:
- PTO Accrual starts on the first day of employment.
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year – 5 years, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)
- 6 – 13 years, drivers get 27 paid days off (21 PTO days 6 holidays)
- 14 – 18 years, drivers get 30 days (24 PTO days 6 holidays)
- 19+ years, drivers get 32 days (26 PTO days 6 holidays)
Hourly PAY Equivalent:
****Only use this to diffuse an hourly pay conversation****. We pay activity based pay, which is a GREATER benefit for our drivers than hourly pay. The Hourly benefit is calculated and presented for comparison and reference ONLY. Hourly equivalent = $28.85
Plan 4: wk 2 $300, Wk 3 $250, Wk 4 $200, Wk 5 $150, W6 $100, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 120 days, $2,000 at 180 days
With this local intermodal job, drivers operate within the states of Illinois and Wisconsin.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.