Postal (ZIP) Code: 40351Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for an OTR route from Morehead, Kentucky that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- $0.55 cpm (average 1500 mpw) – After 1 year of service, drivers will move to .58 cpm
- $40 per stop (average 10 stops per week)
- $150 unload pay (average 3 loads per week)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,654
- Average Yearly Gross: $86,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $100,000 plus- attained by hauling additional loads, remaining on the account longer than 1 year, and becoming a certified trainer
Time Off / Shift:
- Drivers can choose from 3 different work schedules but must stick with the schedule they pick.
- 25 days on with 5 days off
- 18 days on with 4 days off
- 11 days on with 3 days off
- Account will have different schedules/options to offer the driver to get their reset in. They will work with the driver on their schedule.
- Mostly day driving
- Drivers are required to be flexible with their time off during holiday weeks
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Will pickup preloaded Family Dollar trailers from Morehead KY and make muti-stop deliveries to stores throughout KY, TN, Northern AL, Northern GA, Southern IL, Southern IN, Southern OH, Western VA and WV.
- Drivers will have set appointment times for each stop on a store load and back haul
- Average 3-4 stops per trailer
- Drivers are off Christmas but will work Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day
- Drivers must have and wear steel toed boots. Account will reimburse annually up to $75 dollars on boots as well. They just have to turn in their receipt.
- Drivers will hand unload trailers freight into stores using a roll rack system – a store associate will remove the product front the roller rack and place it on a pallet at the end of the rack:
- Trailers will contain approx 2000-2800 pieces of floor loaded freight.
- Passengers permitted – 6 month waiting period with a clean record – no log violations, no incidents/accidents, etc. If they qualify then they can have a rider pass. . (Due to COVID-19, this is suspended)
- Perk: Management team holds a 99% satisfaction rating from their drivers and has 0% management related turnover
This over the road driving job operates within the states of Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina.
You’re a competent and dependable professional who takes safety seriously and is glad to be backed by a company that cares about your well-being and appreciates your contributions. You are meticulous about sending in the proper paperwork for your loads and treat everyone you meet along the way with respect. As much as you love adventure, you also love your home and family. As you ensure that your loads get to where they’re needed safely and on time, you are part of the lifeblood of our economy. Do you love professional driving? Are you reliable? Do you have a positive attitude and approachable personality? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you might just be perfect for this OTR Truck Driver / Class A CDL job!
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.