Postal (ZIP) Code: 21201Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Baltimore, Maryland. Our regional truck drivers are the face of the company. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
- $0.55 cpm (avg 1250 mpw)
- $45 per Stop (avg 10 stops per week)
- $150 unload pay per load (3 loads per week)
- $1,600 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 10-weeks (includes 2 weeks of training) contingent upon the driver working a full work week
- Weekly Gross Average: $1,596
- Yearly Gross Average: $83,000
- $5,000 bonus
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Will reset for 34 hours on Sunday/Monday or Saturday/Sunday – drivers are unable to select the days they reset
- Start Time: Depend on driver’s residence – all appointments start at 0600 and all drivers typically shut down by 2000
- Shift: 12 hours
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Pick up loads from the distribution center in Front Royal, VA, and deliver to our stores on consistent lanes
- No Loading: loads are preloaded
- Average 3 loads per week (2 – 5 stops per load)
- One load contains 1,800 – 2,500 pieces of freight
- Drivers will floor unload freight using a roller rack system. Once boxes are at the end of the roller system, unloading merchandise is the store personnel’s responsibility.
- Store personnel will remove the freight from the rollers.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 21201 Baltimore, Maryland
- Freightliners and Internationals
- Avg truck age is less than 2 yrs
- Assigned trucks`
- Truck may be taken home for time off.
- Drivers are allowed to park the trucks at our location
- Passengers permitted with proper authorization
- NO PETS
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and North Carolina.
-Advancement opportunities – Our drivers earn top industry pay. Enjoy better home time, newer equipment, consistent miles, and the respect you deserve. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles. You don’t have to pick what earns you more – you will ALWAYS get it. Be ready to get paid what you really deserve.
We invite you to become a respected member of our Trucking Family.