Postal (ZIP) Code: 54301Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a dedicated route to join our growing team. We are treating every driver with respect, dignity, and care. We are continuing to expand opportunities in matching a lifestyle benefiting you with matching your needs as a professional driver.
- $0.54 cpm (avg 2200 mpw)
- Will receive a $0.01 cpm increase each year up to $0.58 cpm + another $0.01 cpm on their 6th anniversary ($0.59 max cpm)
- $4.85 for every 15 minutes at a stop (pickup/delivery)
- Will increase $0.15 each year up to $5.45 per stop increment
- $100 weekly attendance bonus contingent upon driver working 5.5 days a week
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,673
- Average Yearly Gross: $87,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $100k+
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Driver will be home on the weekends
- Start Time: 0300 – 0600
- Shift: 12 hours
- Drivers will make multi-stop deliveries from the facility in Elwood delivering to the stores in and around Minneapolis, Green Bay, Des Moines, St Louis and local Chicagoland area.
- No Touch Freight!
- Loading: 50% Drop & Hook – 50% Live Load (avg 1 hour – can be 2 + depending on vendor)
- Unloading: 70% Drop & Hook – 30% Live Unload (avg less than 2 hours)
- Drivers are required to pick up backhauls delivering to the Chicaogland area
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving & Christmas – Drivers will work New Year’s Day
- Hazmat is now optional
- If driver chooses to get this endorsement while on the account, the account will reimburse them for the cost of obtaining that.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 25 miles of 54301 Green Bay, WI
- Freightliner or International
- Automatic Trucks
- No Slip Seating
- Truck can be taken home
- Passengers are not permitted.
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota, and Michigan.
We can understand the driver’s needs by recognizing that life isn’t only the lines on the highway, it’s your home. We want our drivers to have the best time in both worlds. To have time at home with their families while still earning on the road. We do that by using dedicated lanes, assigned equipment, backloads, and direct customers.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.