Postal (ZIP) Code: 75110Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Corsicana, Texas. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- .46 CPM (2000 miles avg/week)
- $16.00 stop (avg 15 stops/week)
- $20 load (3 avg loads/week)
- $40 3rd party Backhaul loads (avg 1 per week)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,288
- Average Yearly Gross: $67,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $78k -$80k
- Pay Guarantee: $1150 minimum gross guaranteed for the 1st six weeks contingent upon the driver working a full workweek.
- Will train for 2 weeks paid at $1150 gross per week contingetn upon the driver working a full workweek.
- Schedule: Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday – 34-hour reset
- Start Time: 0700 – 1700 start times vary depending on the route and personal preference
- Shift: 12 – 14
- Potentially home 1 – 2 nights during the week – additional home time not guaranteed
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.5 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Complete multi-stop deliveries of newly manufactured mattresses and box springs to similar customers in a 53ft dry van trailer.
- 20% Dock Delivery
- Routes will not be consistent
- Trailers will be pre-loaded by the shipper for pick-up.
- A very high level of customer interaction and that strong communication skills are must.
- Mattresses will be tailgated to the tail of the trailer or on to dock area (avg 150 – 175 mattresses per trailer)
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying mattresses to end of the trailer. Mattresses cannot be dragged.
- Mattresses weigh 50 – 200lbs
- Dollies provided.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 75110 Corsicana, Texas
- New Model International Sleepers – Company has a truck trade package to keep newer model trucks at account.
- Automatic Trucks
- Passengers NOT permitted
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Dallas Yard
With this regional driving job, drivers operate within the states of Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas.
-Advancement opportunities – Our drivers earn top industry pay. Enjoy better home time, newer equipment, consistent miles, and the respect you deserve. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles. You don’t have to pick what earns you more – you will ALWAYS get it. Be ready to get paid what you really deserve.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?