Postal (ZIP) Code: 41048Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Hebron, Kentucky. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- .52 cpm (average 2200 miles/week)
- $15.00 per stop (average 25 stops/week)
- Average weekly gross: $1,510.00
- Average annual gross: $78,500 – Top earners will make $85,000+ annually
- 1 week of training and will pay $1000 for the week.
- This guarantee is for both 4 and 6 week. If activity exceeds the guarantee, drivers will be paid for their activity
- $1200 minimum salary with tenure of 0-1 year
- $1300 minimum salary with tenure of 1+ year
- $1400 minimum salary with tenure of 2+ years
- This is a rotating schedule – Driver will work 4 days during week 1 and then 6 days during week 2 – Repeat
- EXAMPLE: If the schedule is Tue – Fri (off Sat/Sun), they will work that every other week. Then 6 day would be Tue-Sun (off Mon)
- Start Times: Will range throughout the day – start times cannot be selected
- 75% will be night driving (pickup 20:00 – 04:00)
- Drivers have the potential to be off every other weekend – Drivers will need to start their week on a Monday or Tuesday
- During peak season, the account must meet the needs of the customer
- Driver PTO:Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week) until maximum accrual is reached
- 90% drop and hook at customer DC and 10% live load/unload.
- No Touch Freight
- Driver will be picking up (drop/hook) loaded trailer from Customer DC’s and delivering to other customer DC’s.
- Drivers will be required to make 3rd party backhaul when available.
- Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other DCS accounts, or 3rd party loads when volume is low
- On-time pickup, transit, and delivery is monitored as on-time service is critical for the customer
- Holiday information:
- Thanksgiving: Will run as normal. We should see some drop off in volume Thanksgiving day. Ourfacilities run as normal
- Christmas/New year: The eve of both days will be the last outbound portion of the freight. Most drivers should be on their way back on the eve of both days. However, we will likely have a handful of drivers operating Christmas day and new years day heading back.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 150 miles of 41048 Hebron, Kentucky
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted
- Possibility of slip seating during training.
- Can take the truck home as long as they live within 25 miles of the account. If the driver needs to take the truck home and lives over 25 miles out, he/she will need to be flexible with their schedule
This regional driving job operates within the states of Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Delaware, Tennessee, New York, and Pennsylvania.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.