Postal (ZIP) Code: 46168Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Plainfield, Indiana that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- $1346 guaranteed weekly pay (based on 2300 miles a week and 3 stops per week) – any miles above 2300 and any stops above 3 will be paid at the rates below in ADDITION to the $1346 guaranteed pay.
- .55 cpm (avg 2350 miles/week)
- $45 for second stop on loads with multiple stops – must run 3 loads for the week
- Weekly Average: $1,425
- Yearly Average: $74,000 (Account has several drivers that want to work 6 days and they average $85,000 plus yearly)
- Top Earners: $85,000
- Training will be locally for up to 2 weeks at $200.00 per day
- Will work Sunday – Thursday or Monday – Friday
- Start time varies depending on where the load is going and the appt time, but normally not before 0600
- Must be willing to work on other accounts when load volume is slow
- Deliver building materials on a flatbed trailer to building sites and customer warehouses.
- Most loads preloaded by shipper
- All deliveries live unload by shippers customer average 1-2 hours (although there is some waiting time, drivers get a lot of miles as indicated above and the guaranteed pay is to ensure that the driver is paid fairly)
- Some backhaul loads will be tarped per customer requests and will be live loads. Must be able to tarp.
- Account will give driver 60 days to get Hazmat – account will pay cost to obtain
- Driver to strap only (no chains) and secure load at origin – may have to tarp backhauls depending on customer.
- Driver to unstrap load at destination. Will not have to unload.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 125 miles of 46168 Plainfield, IN
- Can take the truck home
- Account provides a $75 annual allowance for steel toed boots
- Account manager is onsite.
- Riders are not permitted.
With this regional dedicated driving job, drivers will operate in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.