Postal (ZIP) Code: 55303Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Our company is seeking regional truck drivers to join our growing team from Anoka, Minnesota. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- $0.56 cpm (avg 1973 mpw)
- $56 per stop (avg 8 stops per week)
- $250 per day of training (avg 1 week)
- Average Weekly Gross: $ 1,442 – estimated weekly pay (based on 1973 miles a week and average of 8 stops per week), with the potential to make more.
- Average Yearly Gross: $80,000
- Top earners making over $90k yearly gross.
- $10,000 sign on bonus for a limited time!
Time Off / Shift:
- Will work 5 days per week including a Saturday or Sunday shift depending on assigned freight.
- Start Time: (0300 – 0800) – driver unable to select start time
- Days off will be consecutive and drivers will have a set schedule. All schedules include at least one weekend day at home for a total of 2 consecutive days off.
- With this regional job, drivers will operate in MN, WI, IL, NE, IA, KS, MO, ND, MO, IN, and occasionally other states depending on customer need on a case by case basis.
- Deliver building materials on a flatbed trailer to building sites and customer warehouses.
- All loads preloaded by shipper
- Weekly static runs
- All deliveries live unload by shippers customer average 1-2 hours.
- Some backhaul loads will be drop and hook upon reasonable request from the shipper.
- Account will give driver 60 days to get Hazmat – account will pay cost to obtain
- Account will provide all personal protective equipment
- Driver to strap and secure load at origin – all trailers are Conestogas
- Driver to unstrap load at the destination. Will not have to unload.
- Drivers are home every night during the training period. The truck will be assigned after the completion of training.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of Anoka, Minnesota
- Can take the truck home with approval from the AM if the driver lives over 35 miles from the account
- Passengers are not permitted.
With this regional job, drivers will operate primarily in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, and Indiana.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?