Postal (ZIP) Code: 60481Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Wilmington, Illinois. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- $0.56 cpm (avg 1900 miles per week)
- $40 per stop (avg 9 stops a week) – will receive a $2.50 increase per stop each year for 2 years and another $5 increase after 3 years up to $50 per live unload
- $30 per hour detention after 2 hours paid out in 15-minute increments
- $200 per day of training (3-4 days) Training will local
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,575
- Average Yearly Gross: $78,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $90,000
- $10,000 sign on bonus for a limited time! Pays out within 6 months!
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday — Driver will drive into Saturday to make it home
- Start Time: 50% Day Driving / 50% Night Driving
- Shift: 12 hours
- Potential to be home a night during the week in addition to resets at home – additional home time during the week is not guaranteed
- Delivering grocery items in a refrigerated trailer to distribution centers/wholesalers in various states.
- Avg 3-4 loads per week
- No Loading: 80% of loads are preloaded / 20% of loads are live loaded (avg 3 hours)
- No Unloading: Live Unload (avg 2 hours)
- Account works all holidays
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 65 miles of 60481 Wilmington, Illinois
- All Automatics
- The truck may be taken home for time off (preferred)
With this regional dedicated job drivers will be operating in Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.