Postal (ZIP) Code: 45889Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Van Buren, Ohio that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- .71 cpm (average 2000 – 2600 miles per week)
- Stop Pay/Detention starts immediately and is paid $5 in 15 minute increments ($20 per hour)
- Weekly Average: $1,635
- Yearly Average: $85,000
- Top Earners Average: $92,000 plus
- $250/ day Account Specific Training. Training lasts 5 days.
- $10,000 bonus
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Drivers will reset for 34-48 hrs per week falling sometime between Friday and Sunday – there are occasional weekend deliveries which may or may not be mandatory based on the number of volunteers.
- Schedule: Normally Sunday – Thursday…..Friday or Saturday work is required on a rotating basis. During peak months, rotation is once every 3 weeks. Non peak months, rotation is once every 6 weeks.
- Start Time: (0400 – 0600) – Drivers can pick their start time. Start time must stay consistent once set.
- Saturday work typically optional, but will be mandatory/rotation schedule during periods of high volume
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving & Christmas (may be on the road that morning coming home but will be off) – drivers will work New Year’s Day
- Delivering freight in a 53′ trailer to the stores, DCs, vendors and 3PL backhauls within a 800 mile radius of the account. States in the Midwest, Central and Northeast. No NYC deliveries, Western Pa and Western NY only.
- No Touch Freight
- Average 4 drop & hooks per week and 4 live load/unloads per week
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days – Driver reimbursed
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 100 miles of 45889 Van Buren, Ohio
- Drivers will get new double bunk sleepers
- Passengers are not permitted
- Trucks can possibly be taken home but must have account approval – prefer them parked at approved Yard.
This regional driving job operates within the states of OH, KY, IN, MI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, MD, NY, TN, MO.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?