Postal (ZIP) Code: 40202Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Louisville, Kentucky. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- .66 cpm (avg 1,975 miles per week), which bumps to $0.68 after first 6 months
- $42 delivery stop multi-stop loads with 6-7 avg stops per load – max stops per load is 24, BIG MONEY!!
- Detention pay is $15/hour in 15-minute increments after 2 hours
- $1,635 weekly avg.
- $85,000 yearly avg – – (Many drivers averaging low to mid 90’s) (They do this by pulling extra loads or skipping home time occasionally)
- Training: Average 1 week (more if needed) and is payable at $250 per day
Annual Bonus Incentive Plan:
· $500 bonus for every 6 months of retention (i.e. 6-month, 1-year, 1.5 year anniversary)
· $100 monthly bonus for no Preventable accidents, injuries, or incidents.
· $300 quarterly bonus for on-time performance (no call offs, no miss deliveries, and no preventable late appointments)
· Earn up to $3,200 per year in Bonuses!!
Minimum Pay Program:
- In the occasional week the driver makes less than Minimum Pay, his/her pay will be bumped to the Minimum Pay guarantee by the account manager. The following stipulations apply:
- Eligibility is based on being willing & able to work at least 5.5 consecutive days on any given week (Sunday through Saturday). If a driver is not willing & able to work for any portion of time during those planned 5.5 days – the driver will not be eligible for the Minimum Pay Program that week. This includes but is not limited to calling off sick, doctors/ legal appointments, or any portion of paid or unpaid time off during the consecutive 5.5 days.
- Additional expectations include but are not limited to:
- • Leaving out from 34 reset or home time at the agreed-upon prearranged time.
- • On-time to scheduled pick-ups & deliveries that are under drivers’ control.
- • No-load refusal.
- • No preventable safety events.
- • Attendance to the Weekly Driver Call. (If you have a valid reason to miss, must notify Supervisor via OBC between the hours of 8-4 est.)
- • Response to the Daily Safety Messages. (Must respond via OBC that you received the message.)
- • If there is a period of low volume freight at Masterbrand – you will be willing & able to support other JB Hunt accounts as needed.
- Tenure 0 – 6 Months $1,250 Minimum Pay
- Tenure 6+ Months $1,350 Minimum Pay
Time off / Shift:
- Will have at least 34-40 hours off sometime between Thursday and Monday
- Mostly day driving. Start times are normally 0400-0700 – Deliveries between 0600-1600, but it varies between customers
- Generally, there are no weekend deliveries, but drivers may drive on a weekend day to deliver on a Monday or on a Saturday to make it home.
- Will be hauling kitchen and bathroom cabinets that are packed individually in cardboard boxes (average weight is 50-75 lbs)-all freight is floor loaded
- This account delivers almost exclusively to the Northeast and will occasionally make deliveries to Long Island NY but NEVER NYC
- Tailgating and down stacking of freight during unload
- The majority of the deliveries go to customer warehouses/stores
- Average delivery time at a location is 1 to 1.5 hours
- Drivers should be off on the holidays – Would only be driving if there were unforeseen events on the roadway potentially keeping a driver out a day
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 150 miles of 40202 Louisville, Kentucky
- Automatic Trucks
- Multi stop loads with 6 to 7 avg stops per load
- Can take the truck home
- Riders are permitted after 90 days
- Footwear allowance provided for required steel-toed boots-up to $75
This regional driving job operates within Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, New York, Florida, Louisiana, Colorado, California, Washington, Utah and Montana.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Regional Truck Drivers job might be just for you.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.