Postal (ZIP) Code: 60447Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Minooka, Illinois that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- $0.46 CPM (avg 2,500 – 3,000 in lane Rand McNally mpw) – will receive a $0.01 CPM raise after 1 year with our comapny
- .01 increase yearly to .048 CPM
- Deadhead Miles: Drivers are paid deadhead mileage if in route – drivers will not be paid out of route deadhead mileage
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,153
- Average Yearly Gross: $60,000
- Top 25% of drivers on this account average $68-70K per year
- $3,000 bonus
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Drivers will reset for 34-hours at home every 5.5 – 7 days – days off will be inconsistent (weekend time off is not guaranteed)
- Start Time: Position requires both day and night driving – drivers are unable to select their start time
- Shift: 14 hours
- Hauling plastic, paper, and food packaging to Pactiv plants and distribution centers in IL, IN, TX, MO, GA, SC, NC, KY, PA, WV, and NY (No NYC)
- Average length of a haul is between 300 – 1,100 miles
- No Touch Freight! – 80% Drop & Hook / 20% Live Load/Unload
- Drivers are required to pick up an occasional backhaul
- Average tenure of drivers on this account is 5 yrs.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 60447 Minooka, Illinois
- 56′ Sleeper International Prostars
- Truck may be taken home for time off
- Passengers permitted at no cost!
- Passenger policy authorization forms required before passengers permitted onboard
- This position does NOT allow pets.
With this regional truck driving job, drivers operate within the states of Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Missouri, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and New York
You’re a competent and dependable professional who takes safety seriously and is glad to be backed by a company that cares about your well-being and appreciates your contributions. You are meticulous about sending in the proper paperwork for your loads and treat everyone you meet along the way with respect. As much as you love adventure, you also love your home and family. You are grateful that you get to spend time at home each week. As you ensure that your loads get to where they’re needed safely and on time, you are part of the lifeblood of our economy. Do you love professional driving? Are you reliable? Do you have a positive attitude and approachable personality? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you might just be perfect for this Regional Truck Driver / Class A CDL job!