Postal (ZIP) Code: 45050Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Monroe, Ohio. Our regional truck drivers are the face of the company. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
- .69 CPM (average 2000 – 2600 miles per week)
- Stop Pay/Detention starts immediately and is paid $16 per hour in 15-minute increments at the receiver
- Weekly Average: $1,538
- Yearly Average: $80,000
- Top Earners Average: $92,000 plus
- $250/ day Account Specific Training. Training lasts 5 days.
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Drivers will reset for 34-48 hrs per week falling sometime between Friday and Monday – there are occasional weekend deliveries which may or may not be mandatory based on the number of volunteers.
- Schedule: Normally Monday – Friday…..Saturday or Sunday work is required on a rotating basis. During peak months, rotation is once every 3 weeks. Non peak months, rotation is once every 6 weeks.
- Start Time: (0200 – 0900) – Drivers can pick their start time. Start time must stay consistent once set.
- Saturday work typically optional but will be mandatory/rotation schedule during periods of high volume
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving & Christmas (may be on the road that morning coming home but will be off) – drivers will work New Year’s Day
- Delivering freight in a 53′ trailer to stores, DCs, vendors, and 3PL backhauls within a 800-mile radius of the account. States in the Midwest, Central and Northeast. No NYC deliveries., Western Pa and Western NY only.
- No Touch Freight
- Average 4 drop & hooks per week and 4 live load/unloads per week
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days – Driver reimbursed
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 100 miles of 45050 Monroe, Ohio
- Drivers will get new double bunk sleepers
- Passengers are not permitted
- Trucks can possibly be taken home but must have account approval – prefer them parked at approved
This regional driving job operates within the states of OH, KY, IN, MI, IL, MA, NJ, PA, VA, WV, MD, NY, TN, MO.
We can understand the driver’s needs by recognizing that life isn’t only the lines on the highway, it’s your home. We want our drivers to have the best time in both worlds. To have time at home with their families while still earning on the road. We do that by using dedicated lanes, assigned equipment, backloads, and direct customers.