Postal (ZIP) Code: 41048Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Hebron, Kentucky. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- .52 cpm (average 2677 miles/week)
- $15.00 per stop (average 30 stops/week)
- Average weekly gross: $1,830.00
- Average annual gross: $95,000
- Top earners will make $100,000 + annually
- 1 week of training and will pay $1000 for the week.
- $1,800 minimum for 3 tours ran (6 days)
- $1,400 minimum if 3 tours are not run, but the driver is available
- Start Times: Will range throughout the day – start times cannot be selected
- 75% will be night driving (pickup 20:00 – 04:00)
- Account will do their best to give app their preference, but the driver must be flexible.
- Due to the nature of the operation being 24/7. Sometimes your load will carry over into your day off. Meaning your 6th day of work sometimes will finish out early on the 7th day.
- During the peak, we need to meet surge needs for our customers.
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week) until maximum accrual is reached.
- 90% drop and hook at customer DC and 10% live load/unload.
- No Touch Freight
- The driver will be picking up (drop/hook) loaded trailer from Customer DC’s and delivering to other customer DC’s.
- We require the use of their App for all deliveries. Drivers will need the app on their phones.
- Drivers will be required to make 3rd party backhaul when available.
- Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other DCS accounts, or 3rd party loads when the volume is low
- On-time pickup, transit, and delivery is monitored as on-time service is critical for the customer
- Holiday information:
- Thanksgiving: Will run as normal. We should see some drop-off in volume on Thanksgiving day. Our facilities run as normal
- Christmas/New year: The eve of both days will be the last outbound portion of the freight. Most drivers should be on their way back on the eve of both days. However, we will likely have a handful of drivers operating on Christmas day and New Year day heading back.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 100 miles of 41048 Hebron, Kentucky
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Possibility of slip seating during training.
This regional driving job operates within the states of Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Delaware, Tennessee, New York and Pennsylvania.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.