Postal (ZIP) Code: 71635Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Crossett, Arkansas. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- $0.45 cpm and increases .01 cpm yearly to .48 cpm
- 2,350 average miles per week
- Productivity Bonus ($0.01-$0.05): 13 bonus periods per year, paid at the end of the 4 week period for all miles ran that period (8,000 = .01 cpm, 9,000 = .02, 10,000 = .04 and 11,000+ is 0.05 cpm)
- Average W2: $58,500 this includes $0.45 cpm, average of $0.02 productivity bonus, and the equivalent of $0.01 in accessorial pay (layover, detention pay, etc.)
- Drivers on this position for 1 year average $60K
- Top 25% of drivers on this fleet average $64,000 per year!
- Tours are 6-7 days and then home for a 34-hour reset
- Time off is not guaranteed to be on the weekend
- Night driving is required
- Freight moves in these general locations based on home domicile: AR or LA (Main mills are Crossett, AR, and Zachary, LA) area to Northeast and then pickup a load from the Northeast to delivery in Carolinas or KY and back to AR or LA area
- The driver will haul various paper products throughout the Georgia Pacific network & will also deliver non-Georgia Pacific backhaul freight as well
- 75% drop and hook
- 25% customer delivery appt times
- All no-touch freight
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 71635 Crossett, Arkansas
- Passengers are allowed at no fee (Must have prior approval and passenger authorization forms completed)
- THIS POSITION HAS INTERNATIONAL PROSTAR, 56-INCH SLEEPERS. NO FREIGHTLINER CASCADIAS ON THIS POSITION!
- Will take truck & trailer home for time off
This regional job operates within Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Louisiana, and Georgia.
-Advancement opportunities –We provide all the health insurance eligibility, trucks with newer equipment, sick time, and overtime. We promote within and have created a great working environment. The route is regional so you can be home weekly. Must be polite and professional, customer satisfaction is a must. If you want to be backed up by a company that cares about your well-being this position of Regional Truck Driver might be perfect for you.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.