Postal (ZIP) Code: 30303Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Atlanta, Georgia. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- $0.55 cpm (average 1500 mpw) – After 1 year of service, drivers will move to .58 cpm
- $40 per stop (average 10 stops per week)
- $150 unload pay (average 3 loads per week)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,654
- Average Yearly Gross: $86,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $100,000 plus – attained by hauling additional loads, remaining on the account longer than 1 year, and becoming a certified trainer
Time Off / Shift:
- Drivers will be working a 6 day work week. Friday to Wednesday
- Drivers will leave out Friday and make deliveries Saturday, Monday & Wednesday
- Account will have different schedules/options to offer the driver to get their reset in. They will work with the driver on their schedule.
- Mostly day driving
- Drivers are required to be flexible with their time off off during holiday weeks
- Drivers are off Christmas but will work Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Will pickup preloaded trailers from Morehead KY and make muti-stop deliveries to stores throughout KY, TN, Northern AL, Northern GA, Southern IL, Southern IN, Southern OH, Western VA and WV.
- Drivers will have set appointment times for each stop on a store load and back haul
- Average 3-4 stops per trailer
- Drivers must have and wear steel toed boots. Account will reimburse annually up to $75 dollars on boots as well. They just have to turn in their receipt
- Drivers will hand unload trailers freight into stores using a roll rack system – a store associate will remove the product front the roller rack and place it on a pallet at the end of the rack
- Trailers will contain approx 2000-2800 pieces of floor loaded freight.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live witihin 50 miles of 30303 Atlanta GA
- Passengers permitted – 6 month waiting period with a clean record – no log violations, no incidents/accidents, etc. If they qualify then they can have a rider pass. – Currently suspended due to COVID19
- Required to park truck and trailer at a safe location during time off
Perk: Management team holds a 99% satisfaction rating from their drivers and has 0% management related turnover
This regional driving job operates within the states of Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Regional Truck Drivers job might be just for you.