Postal (ZIP) Code: 40202Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Our company is seeking regional truck drivers to join our growing team from Louisville, Kentucky. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- $0.55 cpm (average 1500 mpw) – After 1 year of service, drivers will move to .58 cpm
- $40 per stop (average 10 stops per week)
- $150 unload pay (average 3 loads per week)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,654
- Average Yearly Gross: $86,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $100,000 plus- attained by hauling additional loads, remaining on the account longer than 1 year, and becoming a certified trainer
Time Off / Shift:
- Drivers will be working a 6 day work week – Monday to Saturday
- Drivers will leave out Monday and make deliveries Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Account will have different schedules/options to offer the driver to get their reset in. They will work with the driver on their schedule.
- Mostly day driving
- Drivers are required to be flexible with their time off off during holiday weeks
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Will pickup preloaded trailers from Morehead KY and make muti-stop deliveries to stores throughout KY, TN, Northern AL, Northern GA, Southern IL, Southern IN, Southern OH, Western VA and WV.
- Drivers will have set appointment times for each stop on a store load and back haul
- Average 3-4 stops per trailer
- Drivers are off Christmas but will work Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day
- Drivers must have and wear steel toed boots. Account will reimburse annually up to $75 dollars on boots as well. They just have to turn in their receipt
- Drivers will hand unload trailers freight into stores using a roll rack system – a store associate will remove the product front the roller rack and place it on a pallet at the end of the rack
- Trailers will contain approx 2000-2800 pieces of floor loaded freight.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 40202 Louisville, KY
- Passengers permitted – 6 month waiting period with a clean record – no log violations, no incidents/accidents, etc. If they qualify then they can have a rider pass. Currently suspended due to COVID19
- Required to park truck and trailer at a safe location during time off
Perk: Management team holds a 99% satisfaction rating from their drivers and has 0% management related turnover
This regional driving job operates within the states of Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina.
-Advancement opportunities –We provide all the health insurance eligibility, trucks with newer equipment, sick time, and overtime. We promote within and have created a great working environment. The route is regional so you can be home weekly. Must be polite and professional, customer satisfaction is a must. If you want to be backed up by a company that cares about your well-being this position Regional Truck Driver might be perfect for you.