Postal (ZIP) Code: 44512Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Youngstown, OH. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- Daily Salary: $385 per day
- Weekly Average: 1,925
- Yearly Average: $100,000
- Training: $250/day for 2 to 4 weeks – Training time will depend on the skill set of the driver and how quickly he/she catches on
- Drivers will work Monday – Friday with Saturday/Sunday off
- Start time on Monday: 0400-0600 – Daytime driving
- Drivers on this position are normally only out 4 days and will be home 1 night during the week in addition to their weekends off.
- Drivers will work 12 – 14 hour shifts
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Deliveries are made during the hours of 0600-2100
- Kaleel Brothers Products – Foods, Dry Foods, Frozen Foods, Produce, Paper/Plastic products
- Food & restaurant supply deliveries
- This is a delivery position and great customer service skills are a plus. Drivers will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with the customers.
- This is a unique position and requires a driver to be flexible each day. The driver needs to cover ANY of the account routes and work a full 5 day schedule. This position will back up any of the routes in case there is a driver on PTO, driver illness, customer surge, etc. If all of the routes are covered, they will be outsourced to other DCS accounts. The driver will need to be accepting of any work, whether it is Kaleel Brothers or a different account.
- Loads are 100% preloaded.
- 100% driver unload
- Physically demanding job with constant bending and lifting
- Driver will unload the trailer with a 2 wheel dolly or manual pallet jack, the trailers have ramps. Can typically take about 30 minutes per stop with several trips up and down the ramp
- Unload trailer and put all items in their designated area – Rotating freezer stock
- Drivers are responsible for scanning product off the truck
- Deliveries go to stand alone restaurants, shopping centers, malls – these areas are tight backing spaces
- Drivers will also have accounts that are Cash On Delivery – Driver will collect cash in some instances
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 85 miles of 44512 Youngstown, OH
- Maintain good relationships with all food service customers, warehouse personnel, drivers, office personnel, and guests
- Dress in a clean and professional manner, uniforms available.
- Gloves, steel toe boots required (drivers will be reimbursed up to $75)
- Trucks must remain at the account during time off
- No riders permitted
- Sleeper tractors
- Refrigerated dual zone trailers (cold and frozen sections)
- Operating states: Connecticut Massachusetts, North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois
- Drivers do not go into the boroughs of NYC. However, they do go to Long Island and northern New Jersey
With this regional driving position, drivers will operate within the states of North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois
This Regional division will give drivers the opportunity to get home on a weekly basis. Not only is this regional division great for home time needs, but it also allows a driver to take home more than $2000 per week!
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.