Postal (ZIP) Code: 21795Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Williamsport, Maryland. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- $0.60 cpm (avg. 2,200 mpw)
- $20 stop (avg 8 – 12 stops per week)
- $3.75 per 15 minutes of detention paid out after 2 hours
- $1,500 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 6-weeks (includes 5-10 days of training) contingent upon the driver working a full work week.
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,500
- Average Yearly Gross: $78,000
- Schedule: 34-hour weekend reset
- Start Time: (0200 – 0300)
- Shift: 12 – 14 hours
- Driver PTO:Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week).
- 53’ Curtain side trailering equipment on this account (pictures and JSA included)
- Delivering vinyl siding on a curtain-side flatbed trailer to repeat customers in PA, NJ, MA, NY , CT, NH, VT, ME, OH, NC, and VA.
- No Loading: outbound loads are preloaded / back hauls are live loaded (30-60 minutes). Back hauls will require strapping and usually consist of building materials (lumber, shingles, roofing materials)
- No Unloading: all loads are live unload (avg 30 minutes).
- Minimal close quarter backing since trailers are unloaded from the side
- $50 congestion pay when going into NYC
- Good mix of short and long haul loads. Account does deliver to all 48 states but mainly operates regionally in the NE
- Drivers are required to secure loads with straps – no tarping required!
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 21795 Williamsport, Maryland
- Freightliner or International
- Tractors less than 2 years old.
- 53′ Curtainside Trailer
- Truck may be taken home providing residence within hiring radius.
- No Passengers
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and New York.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.