Postal (ZIP) Code: 30912Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
Our company is seeking regional truck drivers to join our growing team from Augusta, Georgia. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- $0.46 cpm (avg 2,000 in lane)
- CPM increases yearly to .48
- Deadhead Miles: Drivers are paid deadhead mileage if in route – drivers will not be paid out of route deadhead mileage
- Average Weekly Gross: $$1,057
- Average Yearly Gross: $55,000
- Top 25% of earners on this acct average $58K- $60K per year
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Drivers will reset for 34-hours at home every 5.5 – 7 days – days off will be inconsistent (weekend time off is not guaranteed)
- Start Time: Position requires both day and night driving – drivers are unable to select their start time
- Shift: 14 hours
- Hauling plastic, paper, and food packaging to our plants and distribution centers in IL, IN, TX, MO, GA, SC, NC, KY, PA, WV, and NY (No NYC)
- Average length of a haul is between 300 – 1,100 miles
- No Touch Freight! – 80% Drop & Hook / 20% Live Load/Unload
- Drivers are required to pick up an occasional backhaul
- Average tenure of drivers on this account averages 5 yrs.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 30912 Augusta, Georgia
- 56′ Sleeper International Prostars
- Truck may be taken home for time off
- Passengers permitted at no cost!
- Passenger policy authorization forms required before passengers permitted onboard
- This position does NOT allow pets.
This regional job operates within Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Missouri, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New York.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.