Postal (ZIP) Code: 76262Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Roanoke, Texas that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.
- 43 cpm (2500 avg miles per week
- $26.50 per delivery stop (avg 5 per week)
- $30 per backhaul stop (avg 2 per week)
- $15 per load (avg 2 to 3 per week)
- Detention pay is $15 per hour and starts 2 hours after the appointment time
- Drivers will receive mileage and stop pay increase yearly capping at .45cmp and $28.50/stop
- $70,000 avg gross W2
- $1,346 avg weekly gross
- Pay Guarantee: $1250 minimum gross guaranteed for the four weeks of training contingent upon the driver working a full work week.
- Reset will generally take place Wednesday. Driver will typically depart on Thursday. 34-48 hour reset alternating weeks. Account cannot guarantee weekend off
- Start time: 0800-1300, Shift: 11 – 13 hours
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.5 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Regional account delivering coffee and restaurant perishable goods to satellite locations.
- Drivers will unload once a week utilizing a forklift (this 1 load may be 1-3 stops) - avg unload time 1 hour – Certification for equipment will be done at the account – driver will utilize the forklift to put pallets in their correct location for the customer. No down-stacking of product required.
- Deliveries will be unattended
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 70 miles of 76262 Roanoke, TX
- Freightliner single bunk sleeper
- Automatic Trucks
- All trucks will be domiciled at the customer in Northlake, TX
- Trucks will be parked either at the Farmer Brothers Northlake location or the Haslet terminal during their time off.
- Passengers permitted
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.