Postal (ZIP) Code: 39301Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Meridian, Mississippi. Our regional truck drivers are the face of the company. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
- $0.53 cpm (2275 average miles per week) $0.01 increase 1 cpm yearly to 56 cpm.
- $1259 weekly avg
- $65,500 yearly avg: – this includes $0.53 cpm, average of $0.02 productivity bonus, and the equivalent of $0.01 in accessorial pay (layover, detention pay, etc.)
- Productivity Bonus ($0.01-$0.05) – 13 bonus periods per year. Paid at the end of the 4-week period for all miles ran that period. (8,000 = .01 cpm, 9,000 = .02, 10,000 = .04, 11,000=0.05 cpm)
Time off / Shift:
- Home every 5 – 7 days for 34 hours.
- Time off is not guaranteed to be on the weekend
- Night driving is required
- Run outbound freight from various mills and plants in AL, MS, GA. and deliver to surrounding states. (States include AL, AR, MO, KS, IL, OK, TX, LA, MS, TN, KY, GA, FL, VA, NC, AND SC.)
- The driver will haul various paper products as well as non our backhaul freight.
- 50% drop and hook, 50% customer delivery appt times. All no touch freight.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 39301 Meridian, Mississippi
Passengers are allowed at no fee! Must have prior approval and passenger authorization forms completed.
- Can take truck home for time off.
- THIS POSITION HAS INTERNATIONAL PROSTAR, 56-INCH SLEEPERS. NO FREIGHTLINER CASCADIAS ON THIS POSITION!
With this truck driving job, drivers operate within the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Honesty is very important to us. Actually, we always tell you what to expect when you take the route. Not only the straightaways and smooth stretches but the curves and bumps too. This is the only way we can do the right and true job fit. Now is a great time to move up to our company. We are always working to be the company that treats truck drivers better.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.