Postal (ZIP) Code: 18031Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Breinigsville, Pennsylvania. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- $0.64 cpm (avg 1800 miles per week)
- $35 per stop (avg 10 stops per week and 4 loads per week on avg)
- $18 per drop and hook (avg 2 per week)
- Detention Pay: $20 per hour after an hour of unloading paid in 15-minute increments. (Can average anywhere from 3-12 hrs per week.)
- Safety training $15/hr
- Guarantee pay: $1250 per week for the first 8 weeks.
- $1680 weekly average
- $87,500 yearly average
- Training will last 2 weeks and be paid at $200/day.
- $10,000 bonus
- Sun to Thurs. Loads leave Sun pm and the driver finished up his last load on Fri am.
- Start range (22:00 Sunday to 3:00 Monday) – Driver’s start time is based on delivery time for the first stop.
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.5 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week).
- Drivers are required to work on a holiday if the customer is running.
- Regional position where a driver is going to pick up the load from Distribution Center and deliver to warehouses or retail stores where they will unload the tires off the rear of the trailer.
- Drivers will operate in the states of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York (including minimal New York City), Ohio, Rhode Island, Virginia (including Washington DC), Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Responsible for unstacking and rolling/throwing the tires out of the trailer at each delivery location.
- Trailers will be stacked with tires weighing from 30 – 1000lbs from floor to ceiling.
- Tires weighing more than 200 lbs will either be rolled off or the customer will unload them with a forklift.
- The large tires are strapped to the wall and are rolled off. Drivers are not expected to throw these large tires.
- On average driver throws 1,000-1,300 tires daily.
- Required to count tires at each stop.
- Once unloaded, will be responsible for ensuring the load can safely travel for the remainder of the trip and for ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Backhauls and returns at the store level are required. Drivers are required to load returns.
- Covering vacations, illnesses, and surge is required.
- Required to help other accounts if needed.
- 6th day mandatory during surge season (Aug – Oct) if needed.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 60 miles of 18031 Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
- Automatic truck must remain at the account in Breinigsville during time off.
- Account will have newer Freightliner or Cascadia trucks.
- Uniforms are provided.
- We supply gloves, safety vest.
- Authorized passengers permitted with written approval. (EXCLUDING during training)
- Professional appearance and a high level of customer service is required.
For this regional dedicated job, drivers will operate in the states of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, and West Virginia.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Apply now and join our trucking family where successes and careers come together.