Postal (ZIP) Code: 53546Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Our company is seeking regional truck drivers to join our growing team from Janesville, Wisconsin. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- $0.55 cpm (avg 2050 miles/wk)
- $36.50/stop (avg 14 stops/wk)
- $4 per 15-minutes of detention after 1 hour
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,663.46
- Average Yearly Gross: $86,500
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $96,000+, top pay is attainable for new drivers that are willing to run.
- Can work a 6th day if wanting to make more money
- $10,000 sign-on bonus!
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Delivery Times: (0400-1800) – drivers are unable to select their start time
- Some deliveries are 2 day deliveries with a 10hr reset being taken on the road.
- All deliveries happen M-F between 0700 and 1800, but if that first appointment is 2 states away, a driver may need to start up at noon the previous day to make that delivery, taking a 10hr reset out on the road.
- Deliver mattress to distributors, retail locations, and hotels in ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, MO, IL, IN, MI, and OH
- No Loading: 100% of loads are preloaded
- Average 3-4 loads per week
- The driver will bring the pieces to the end of the trailer – tailgate – and the customer will unload.
- 40% of the loads are no touch
- Required to haul loads for other Dedicated accounts when freight volumes are low
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 53546 Janesville, WI
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Uniforms will be provided.
- Truck can be taken home with approval from Director
- This is a great account for a driver that wants to run hard and make a lot of money. A driver has the opportunity to run a lot of miles and stops.
- $200 per day of training (2-3 days)
- Holiday Pay – $200 for the 6 paid holidays
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.