Postal (ZIP) Code: 45840Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Findlay, Ohio. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- $1346 guaranteed weekly pay (based on 2300 miles a week and 3 stops per week) – any miles above 2300 and any stops above 3 will be paid at the rates below in ADDITION to the $1346 guaranteed pay.
- 55 cpm (avg 2350 miles/week)
- $45 for second stop on loads with multiple stops – must run 3 loads for the week
- Weekly Average: $1,425
- Yearly Average: $74,000 (Account has several drivers that want to work 6 days and they average $85,000 plus yearly)
- Top Earners: $85,000
- Training will be locally for up to 2 weeks at $200.00 per day
- Will work Sunday – Thursday or Monday – Friday
- Start time varies depending on where the load is going and the appt time, but normally not before 0600
- Must be willing to work on other accounts when load volume is slow
- Deliver building materials on a flatbed trailer to building sites and customer warehouses.
- Most loads preloaded by shipper
- All deliveries live unload by shippers customer average 1-2 hours (although there is some waiting time, drivers get a lot of miles as indicated above and the guaranteed pay is to ensure that the driver is paid fairly)
- Some backhaul loads will be tarped per customer requests and will be live loads. Must be able to tarp.
- Account will give driver 60 days to get Hazmat – account will pay cost to obtain
- Driver to strap only (no chains) and secure load at origin – may have to tarp backhauls depending on customer.
- Driver to unstrap load at destination. Will not have to unload.
- 3 months experiene required
- Must live within 100 miles of 45840 Findlay, Ohio
- Can take the truck home
- Account provides a $75 annual allowance for steel toed boots
- Account manager is onsite.
- Riders are not permitted.
With this regional dedicated driving job, drivers will operate mainly in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, North and South Dakota, Nebraska and Minnesota. However, some loads may deliver anywhere in the Eastern US.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Regional Truck Drivers job might be just for you.