Postal (ZIP) Code: 72117Salary ($):
$50,000 - $65,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from North Little Rock, Arkansas. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
We have automatics available for any driver that needs or wants one (they CAN have an automatic restriction)
- Pay based on verified experience – 48 cpm (less than 2 years verified experience), 49 cpm (2-3 years verified experience), 49 cpm (Over 3 years), increase 1 cpm annually to cap out at 54 cpm.
- The average mileage for a driver (after the first couple of weeks out of orientation) working 5 days per week is 2000 and can exceed 2400 miles for the 6th day of work.
- $17/hr detention – after 1.5 hours $22/hr after 2.5 hours
- $17/hr rail delay pay – after 1 hour
- $26.50 short-haul pay (less than 75 loaded miles) – if a live load/unload, then increases to $37
- $21 Live load/unload
- $20 extra stop pay – extra stop is defined as any stop between the original shipper/receiver and the rail yard.
- $14/hr overweight/rework pay
- $30 refrigerated load pay
- $25 per hazmat load
- $1,150 weekly avg.
- $58,000-$62,000 yearly avg with potential to make $65,000 yearly.
- Drivers that make $65k normally work the 6th day.
- Ramp Specific Training after orientation: Two days in the classroom and two days with a trainer. All paid at $14 per hour – in Memphis
This regional intermodal job operates within the states of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana.
Time off / shift:
- Available shifts: Without Hazmat must work both weekend days. Can take any other 2 consecutive days off. Drivers WITH the hazmat endorsement on their license must work 1 weekend day. Can be off Fri Sat or Sun Mon. After 90 days drivers with Hazmat can work any 5 consecutive days.
- Start time: 6pm – 10pm
- Schedule changes are determined by seniority.
- Regional drivers are out 5 days and at least 36 hours off UP TO 48 hours off
- The 6th day of work is optional to the driver but requires a 34-hour reset before returning to work.
- Pickup/Deliver rail containers to/from the Memphis rail ramps.
- Memphis Intermodal averages 1,000 weekly Regional loads per week and covers a 400-mile radius of Memphis.
- 50% of the freight is drop/hook.
- The fleet utilizes almost 100% company-owned containers and chassis equipment.
- Regional drivers living within 30 miles of MEMPHIS are offered the opportunity to move over to the Local Fleet (Daycab) when positions become available. However, When local positions become available they are determined by hazmat endorsement status.
- Plan 4: wk 2 $300, Wk 3 $250, Wk 4 $200, Wk 5 $150, W6 $100, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 120 days, $2,000 at 180 days.
- Bonus: 5,000
- Drivers have 60 days to get the Hazmat endorsement.
- Must live within 85 miles of 72117 North Little Rock, AR
- Drivers can take the truck home for time off.
- Passengers are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All trucks have ELOGs
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.