Postal (ZIP) Code: 51555Salary ($):
$55,000 - $70,000
Compliance and safety are our priorities, they should be yours too. Our customers are the reason why we exist. This time we are employing regional truck drivers from Missouri Valley, Iowa. Get behind the wheel and benefit from a legacy of respect, trust, and great earning potential.
- 62cpm (Y1); raise every year for 2 years: .63cpm (Y2); .64cpm (Y3) avg. 1900 miles per week
- $1230 Weekly average
- $64,000 yearly average
- $3,000 bonus
- Account will work w/ driver on schedule, but weekends may be necessary
- Schedule: Home every 5-7 days for a 34-hour reset.
- Mostly day driving with some flexibility
- Driver will earn PTO based on company standard PTO weekly accrual policy (1.5 hours per week worked up to 56 hours per year)
- This position is a regional job that is dedicated to Carry-On Trailer corporation hauling trailers and racks between 4 customer facilities
- Lanes include a) Lavonia, GA to Montross, VA, b) Lavonia, GA to Mexia, TX, and c) Lavonia, GA to Missouri Valley, IA
- Loads are preloaded at origin, then reloaded at destination
- 50% live load/unload, 50% drop/hook
- ALL NO TOUCH FREIGHT TO THE DRIVER!
- Driver must be willing to work at other CCF Regional accounts as needed
- This position offers dedicated lanes and locations!
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 50 miles of 51555 Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Drivers can take the truck home for time off or park at the Forest Park, GA terminal.
- Riders are permitted with proper paperwork and considered after 90 days of safe driving.
- Pets are not permitted.
With this regional truck driving job, drivers operate in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Texas.
We are focused on our employees and our community. Our goal is to create a work environment where the team thinks like the owners and to provide a positive driving experience. We work and think together, understanding the mission and the business. If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight, this Regional Truck Drivers job might be just for you.